As an agent for one of Croatia’s largest providers of Charter boats, iKroatia offers a large and modern fleet of catamarans, sail- and motorboats from bases in Split, Trogir, Sibenik and Dubrovnik. The boats are rented to our customers at net prices, without any additional costs! We have good deals on sail- and motor boats in sizes from 29 feet and larger. If skipper, crew or other services are required this can be delivered by, and paid directly to the staff at our bases where a professional service team will be at your disposal.
Up to 25% discount for early bookings, two or more weeks etc. – Ask us for offer!
If you rent the boat without a skipper (Bareboat) it’s required that at least one person on board has sailing experince and necessary documentation on this. (Boat license and VHF-certificate).
When you book a wessel, send us a copy of your boat and VHF-certificates. Please note that you must present these certificates upon arrival at the base. (In Croatia, all certificates and documents are required to be on board during the voyage).
Once the papers are presented, one of our colleagues will check you in on the boat and give a briefing on the boat’s technical installations. Once you accept that the boat is in the condition you expect you will reviewe a checklist to be signed. Upon returning to the base we will go through this checklist together. The boats are to be returned in the same condition as it was delivered (apart from cleaning).
See our website for other useful information about wind and weather conditions in the Adriatic, popular destinations, etc.
How to rent:
Browse through our selection of boats.
- Send us a request with information about the number of persons, the period of lease and the type of boat.
- We will then send you a price offer and confirm if the boat is available in the wanted period. (If the boat you wish to rent is booked, we will send you a suggestion for alternative).
- After confirming that you wish to reserve the boat, we will send you an Rental Agreement with all necessary information. The boat are now temporarily reserved for you for 5 days.
- The documents are to be signed and returned to us together with copies of necessary certificates within 5 days. An advance of 30% are to be paid in Euro to our account within 5 days from the date of issue.
- When we receive the documents and the advance payment is recieved on our account, we will send you a rental confirmation (Voucher) on booking of the sail- or motor boat you have chosen.
- The final amount (70%) are to be paid in Euro to the same account 35 days before arrival.
Procedure for collecting your boat at one of our bases.
(Split ACI Marina, Trogir ACI Marina, Sibenik Mandalin Marina, Dubrovnik ACI marina):
You can take over the boat from 17:00 onwards. All procedures should be completed while it is daylight. Upon arrival to the Base, contact our Base office with your rental confirmation (Voucher) and documentation (passports) for the total number of crew. Original boat license and other certificates will be copied. Agreed deposits can be paid in cash or by credit card authorization. You then sign the general rental conditions. If you have chosen to rent the boat without a skipper or crew, you can take over the boat when the checklist is reviewed.
Read carefully through all the vessel elements on the checklist, if something is unclear, our service team (all of whom are captains) will explain the wessels technical details and amenities.
We also offer cabins for cruises with large sailing vessels (Gulets). Ask us for further information!